We place top priority on providing excellent service. At every stage of your project, you know you can rely on us. We offer a set of services that can easily be customised to your needs.
A non-exhaustive list of the services offered by Kanigen Group:
Technical support and develpment
- Technical support for system builders and their suppliers during the development of a new product or project.
- Feasibility studies of the plating process of specific projects and products.
- Workshops on electroless nickel and its variants are regularly held at our two production sites, at our customers’ locations or their clients’ sites. We can also organise a webinar.
- The development and in-house manufacturing of specific tools to meet specific product requirements.
- Peripheral process integration.
Customer specific packing requirements
- Packing according to customer specifications, such as thermoformed packaging, among other methods.
- The integration of the packing following final inspection, including labelling according to GALIA or VDA, as part of the logistic flow of system builders, including direct delivery to the assembly line of the end customer. Work carried out, for example, for equipment manufacturer Continental, who assembles valves and ABS brake blocks.
Packing to a very high standard of cleanliness
- Handling, packing and inspection by UV light in a clean environment, mainly for the semiconductor and vacuum industries.
- Since January 2021, it has become possible to follow the progress of your ordered parts from our Belgian workshop in real time via a secure portal on our website.
- Request your username and password from email@example.com.
- A similar system is planned for implementation at our French location by the end of 2021.
- Should your customer wish to see any AMS, ASTM, ISO (AFNOR, DIN and JIS, etc.) certificates, simply let us know and we will take care of the rest.
- Similarly, if you or your client have your own standards, we are able to integrate them into our process and provide any appropriate documentation.
Measurement and expertise
- Following the logic that ‘to measure is to know, as long as you know what you are measuring’, Kanigen Group is constantly investing in its measuring equipment and is ready to satisfy customer demands.
- This allows the majority of the layer's properties to be quantified internally.
- For more advanced technical requirements, Kanigen Group collaborates with several universities and recognised institutions in Belgium and France, along with competence centres specialising in surface treatment.