Electroless (chemical) surface treatment
Kanigen Group has been active in electroless nickel plating of technical parts since1960. In addition to electroless nickel using the Kanigen® process, we also offer co-deposition layers such as electroless nickel with PTFE or Black electroless nickel.
We offer several versions:
- Electroless nickel
- Amagnetisch electroless nickel
- Electroless hard nickel
- Diffused electroless nickel
- Electroless nickel with PTFE
- Black mat electroless nickel
These types of treatment are also called “chemical” nickel plating.
The electroless nickel process makes it possible to treat a broad spectrum of materials that are used in industry. The most common that are found at Kanigen Group are: construction steel, alloyed steel, cast iron, stainless steel, aluminium and copper alloys, ...
New: the treatment of silver (Ag)
Type of parts
Kanigen Group has a wide range of manufacturing resources, which makes it possible to adapt the secondary processes to suit the specific needs of the customers. This significantly increases the possibilities of the electroless nickel process.
- From piecework and/or prototypes to small, medium and large production runs,
- depending on the geometry and the accuracy of the piece: in drums, on racks or using special designed support tools
- In all sizes: from very small till very large parts.
- Special racks or support tools can be developed internally in order to meet specific product criteria.
The strengths of the Kanigen Group
- Flexibility: Kanigen Group has a large capacity and needs only a short time to adapt to significant volume fluctuations.
- Creativity: the ability to adapt our secondary processes to specific needs.
- Versatility: from very small up to very large parts
- Competitiveness: a competitive and stable process that provides constant quality.
- A multilingual (EN, FR, DE, NL) technical sales team is standing by.