Our activities : electroless nickel plating
Electroless (chemical) surface treatment
Kanigen Group has been active in electroless nickel plating of technical parts since 1960. In addition to electroless nickel using the Kanigen® process, we also offer co-deposition layers such as electroless nickel with PTFE or Black (mat or bright) electroless nickel.
We offer several variants:
- Electroless Kanigen® Nickel (9-12 wt%P)
- Low phosphorous electroless nickel (1-3 wt%P)
- High phosphorous (amagnetic) electroless nickel (wt%P >10,5)
- Hard electroless nickel
- Diffused electroless nickel
- Electroless nickel with PTFE (V%PTFE >20)
- Black mat electroless nickel
- Black bright electroless nickel
These types of treatment are also called “chemical” nickel plating.
Type of deposits with low, medium or high phosphorus content.
The Kanigen Group still makes its own chemistry according the Kanigen® process and can in function of specific needs plate with a low, medium or high phosphor content.
The electroless nickel process makes it possible to treat a broad spectrum of metals that are used in industry. The most common that are found at Kanigen Group are: construction steel, alloyed steel, cast iron, stainless steel, aluminium alloys, copper alloys, ...
We also treat more uncommon metals as : silver (Ag), INVAR, 17-4 PH, …
Type of parts
Kanigen Group has a wide range of manufacturing resources, which makes it possible to adapt the secondary processes to suit the specific needs of the customers. This significantly increases the possibilities of the electroless nickel process.
- From piecework and/or prototypes to small, medium and large production runs,
- Depending on the geometry and the accuracy of the piece: in drums, on racks or using special designed support tools
- In all sizes: from very small till very large parts.
Special racks or support tools can be developed internally in order to meet specific product criteria.
The strenghts of Kanigen Group
- Flexibility: Kanigen Group has a large capacity and needs only a short time to adapt to significant volume fluctuations.
- Creativity: the ability to adapt our secondary processes to specific needs.
- Versatility: from very small up to very large parts
- Competitiveness: a competitive and stable process that provides constant quality.
- A multilingual (EN, FR, DE, NL) technical sales team is standing by.